12 Things about me! I don't know how fun this will be but, this is all I got
1.) What I was doing ten years ago: Married and working at a salon in Mesa with one of my best girlfriends!
2.) Five years ago: Just met Mike and Kelsey. Cody & I were living with my parents.
3) One year ago: 4 kiddos and working part time at Paige's house.
4.) Yesterday: Shopping with Paige and 3 two year olds!
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: Snickers, chips, anything Chocolate, ice cream and anything sweet!
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: Pay off my house, Pay off cars, give some money to family members, college/mission funds, go on fun vacations!
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Any fun vacation spot with Mike, Hawaii, Europe, a cruise, shopping spree with friends,Mom's house
8.) 5 bad habits I have: staying up too late, picking at my face, eating junk late at night, I cuss when I mess something up while doing something crafty & watch to much tv
9.) 5 things I like doing: hanging out with friends, going out on dates with Mike, scrapbooking, shopping & playing with the kiddos
10.) 5 TV shows I like: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Office, Til Death & Burn Notice
11.) 5 things I hate doing: Cleaning, Laundry, going to the dentist, taking care of the kiddos animals(when their out of town) & give kids medicine (especially Kennedi!!)
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: my kids, my (mostly) clean home, my friends, my family & planning fun trips.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Just for fun Friday
Posted by
Webb Family
at
7:49 AM
Labels: about me, fun friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
This was funny, I like to read these & get to know what I didn't know! I totally pick at my face too - such a bad habit! :o)
love this one.
Soooo fun:):):)
I love your 12 things. That was fun to read. I'm glad someone else out there likes to eat junk food at night too!
This was so good!
This was so fun to read all about you! I really enjoyed it!
I love getting to know more about you!
I have witnessed #5 (hehe!) and I'm with you on #9 and 10
Post a Comment