Friday, September 14, 2007

Fun Friday

I made this last weekend for a friend. It's a photo album but she is using it as a recipe holder. She is giving it to a friend who is getting married. At the bridal shower she is having everyone bring one of their favorite recipes. I thought that was a great idea. I had so much fun making it I might just make one for myself!

7 comments:

tammy said...

Super cute idea! I love it!

Crazymamaof6 said...

THAT IS DANG CUTE!

Libby said...

So cute! I need to learn some of your crafty skills!

onehm said...

Adorable! You are soooo creative.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you are so creative!! that is darling!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It turned out so cute! Did you wait till the last minute? I would love to make one too!

Supercool Mom said...

What a fun Idea, that is really cute!