I finished tonight!! And, I loved it!!! I can't wait to talk to others about the book. What your favorite was or if you think she will write another one, I sure hope so!!! I don't want to say to much for the ones who have not finished yet.So, last night I went to bed at 10:30 and fell right to sleep. Then my hubby finally came to bed at 1 in the morning and I usually don't wake up but, he made so much noise that I woke up and have not been back to sleep since! I'm so dead tomorrow or I guess today! I did go and call Paige to wake her up for the gym but, NO answer! It's probably a good thing I would probably get sick or pass out. I have watched Design Star, re-runs of Grey's Anatomy and Men in Trees and have been blogging now for 2 hours. I hate this!! I feel like it gets worse the older I get. I use to be able to wake up and go right back to sleep but not lately-UGH!!! Now, I'm thinking should I just wait until the kiddos wake up but, of course now I'm starting to feel a little tired!
* I didn't have one misspelled word, AMAZING!!!








8 comments:
wow! you are so not a night owl! and no spelling mistakes, i can tell how tired i am my how bad my typos are! i went to bed after 3 and my girls woke me up all excited @ 6! ugh!
way excited about you finishing Eclipse! we'll hAve TO GET TOGETHER FOR LUNCH! AND DISCUSS! SO TIRED TODAY! HOPE YOU SURVIVE! AND I HOPE WE BOTH GET NAPS!
Totaly know the feeling...I've been up since 4ish! I need to start taking my melatonin again. That was helpful! Go post some comments and questions on the bookclub blog. That will make Monica happy, she has finnished as well and needs someone to talk about it with! Plus it will be someone posting other than me-grin!
YAY! It was sooo good huh?! I loved a bunch of it, but I liked that she could finally except a gift from Edward and when they were in the tent and Edward and Jacob could understand each other a little better. She has another one coming out next fall and then another one, but I don't know when, but it is the first book re-written from Edwards point of view. You have to check out her website you can read the first chapter for that one.
I was up last night for about an hour from 2-3 as well (Baby R woke me up) and usually I can go right back to sleep, but not last night! Sad. But I refused to get out of bed, and finally I bored myself to sleep!
Maybe you can get a nap in today!!
Hopefully you can get a nap today :) When are we gonna get together for a discussion?!
I just finished Twilight and started New Moon. It took me a while to jump on the bandwagon but now I am hooked! Hope you get a nap.
So love all the books! I read the first one twice just trying to pass the time waiting for the third one. My husband knows which books I'll stay up all night to finish and this series is one of them!!!
Okay I got this book a few days ago and haven't had time to just sit down and read! I love these books and totally have a crush on Edward... its okay because Brian knows about it.
Post a Comment