Most of you already know that I was married to Pam's son Garrett. After he passed away we stayed close. I still consider her my mother-in-law but, calling her that sometimes really confuses people. Pam is the sweetest, most thoughtful, loving person I know. She is a wonderful grandma to all my kiddos! My kiddos call her Frammy and she doesn't seem to mind. She even has a license plate that reads: Frammy. Lately Kennedi has been calling her PaPa this totally cracks me up. She loves kids and they love her, she will even bring Paige or Bridget's kids along to play. When Garrett and I were going through some hard times she was always there to listen and she is still always willing to listen and give advice. I feel so blessed to have her in our lives! Today is Pam's birthday and I couldn't go threw the day with out saying Happy Birthday!!! Love you and hope you have a super day!
Love, Brooke
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Happy Birthday Pam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Sounds like a great person to have in your life.
wow that is pretty fabulous to have an extra mother in law turned Frammy that is so great! she sounds like one great lady!
that is so sweet you have always been so close to pam. she's great she really does love kids, even ours! happy birthday pam.
That was a great post! So nice to have great people in your life!
Everyone needs a great woman (or 2 or 10) in their life. Pam sounds like one of those. How nice that your still close. Happy Birthday Frammy.
I still remember how great she was back when Bre and I were going to church dances with Garrett's sister. It makes me happy that you are still her and the family!!!
Wow. She sounds like an angel. I'm glad you still have her in your life too.
She sounds wonderful! You are so lucky to have her and she's so lucky to have YOU!!
Happy Birthday Pam! Brooke is lucky to have you! And how lucky are all of us to have Brooke????!!!! You're the best baby!
I hope Pam had a great Birthday! That is sweet that you guys have been so close. Pam is always so sweet and taking Presley too!
You can't have too many good women around you in this life to love and support you!
Pam is a wonderful person and I love to be around her too! Let her know I hope she had an extra special birthday! It's great that you have stayed so close!
I love Pam too! She is a real live angel-----I love sharing the grandkids with her. Tell her Happy Birthday for me.
Post a Comment