Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eclipse Party!!!


Back row: Crazy Mama (Julie), Julie & Janie
Front row: Shaundra, April, Jenny, Lindsey & Me
Last night I was invited to join these fun gals for a night out with the girls! We had yummy Mexican food and lots of fun discussing Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. I loved hearing everyone's different thoughts on the book and it really makes you think more about the book. I can't wait for her next one not until 2008 UGH!!! I'm a Edward fan!!! I did start to like Jacob in New Moon but love Edward! I had a great night meeting some new girls and catching up with some old friends. Thanks for a fun night girls!
*I stole this picture from Jenny's blog, Thanks!!!

4 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so glad you came. i had soooo much fun. hope everything went well today.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yes way fun night out! and hope Cody had a great day!

onehm said...

Guess I'll have to read the books so that I will be able to join in on the next get-together!
How was the baptism??

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're an Edward fan too. I like Jacob, but it's obvious she's got too much chemistry and deep devotion for Edward. I hope the 4th book doesn't take forever.