This kid will eat anything! He was being really quite but I could see his head and he has loved watching Oliver & Company his new favorite!!! So, I thought he was just really into the movie oh, he was into the movie alright and had a snack while watching. He sat and would bite the crayon and chew it up and then spit it out and I just washed my couch! What will he do next? I'm so surprised Kennedi didn't come and get me. Once we start understanding her she will be our tattle tale!!! Even now if Mike gets after her or will take something away she will come and get me like she's telling on him.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Crayons Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I think that I would have died! You sound so calm & collected. I wouldn't want to change the next few poopie diapers that will be coming your way.
sneaky little guy! big bummer! you just posted on cleaning it last week so lame! hope it all cleans up nicely!
OH NO! I can't believe it. I am the crayon, pencil, scissors and marker nazi at our house! "No arts and crafts for you!!" I make the kids keep all that stuff out of Gigantors reach because I might actually DIE if that happened at my house.
Love that Kennedi tells on your hubby. Kids are so funny!
Good luck cleaning the couch again.
wow!! that is horrible. i know if it is too quiet there is something going on.
I think Dustin would have died! No fun cleaning up after that!
Oh I would have had a fit! Don't you just love this age?!
Oh my!! I love his little smirk - so devious! How are you going to get that out???? Zout spray for the wash works wonders for me and it just got a high rating in my new real simple mag. You could try that! Hope today is better!
love your guts
hey sis that kid you got is awesome i wish i could eat some crayons. thats right i have a blog.
Post a Comment