
This is one of my new favorite summer shows! I think Joey is so fun and the perfect host for this fun show. I would be so bad at this but it is fun to watch. I also started watching Burn Notice on USA lovin' that show too. I finally read Twlight and New Moon and I can't wait for the next one to come out in August.
*What are some of your favorite tv shows?
*What actor do you think would play Edward from Twlight?








13 comments:
hey you of course have a new show you are so funny! how's your hair since i didn't see it dry.?
Loved the books! I too am counting down the days for Eclipse. Have you read the first chapter of it on her website? So much to look forward to! Leaves you wanting more! I too want to know how your hair turned out. You'll have to post a picture.
I still have not dried it but, I of course love it!!! Paige I'm excited that you posted a comment.
i am sad to say i haven't read these books yet but want to before the new one comes out, all in one week maybe. and this house is just not conducive to TV watching yet. what channel is the singing BEE on? i might have to put it on my TIVO list. and check it out.
Channel 12, it's on I think twice a week I just started watching it.
I just started reading Twlight last night! It is so good. I am trying to get Twlight & New Moon finished before August 7! I will have to check out Singing Bee
We are reality show buffs, I know very sad. I am ashamed to say Dane got me hooked on "Hogan Knows Best"
I love So You Think You Can Dance and Hell's Kitchen.
I have to read those books. Everyone has told me they are SO good. I'm just not into any of the summer shows. I need my LOST and Grey's Anatomy back! WAAAA! :-(
Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It's so fun to get comments from new people. I always read yours too, and think your family is so cute! I feel like I know all the friends of Jen, Linz, & Jules since I'm always checking their blogs!
I love burn notice! I will have to check out the singing bee. I'm sure I'll love that one too since we like the same shows! Tom just read twilight(in 1 1/2 hours) and new moon(in one night - not sure how long he took since I went to sleep). Sorry I didn't get it to you sooner. I'm glad you liked it! But....how could you not it's the best book I've read so far!
The one show that I'm watching this summer is Age of Love!
Post a Comment