Carter is such a mama's boy! And, I do love that he loves me and loves to give me hugs and kisses. I know I should cherish this time, I hope they turn out like my brothers. Jack and Steven still give me a hug or a kiss when I see them. I tell Cody all the time that he can't ever stop giving me kisses!
As soon as Carter wakes up he wants me and I can't just be in the room he must be on me or me holding him. I have never had a child soooo clingy!!
All the kids will be outside or playing together and Carter will be right next to me. Everyone might think does she like him more then the others? NO, he's just my little buddy!
When I leave I have to sneak out or he is a total mess! This is a picture Mike took of him crying after I left, he's knocking on the garage door. Mike is seriously starting to think the kids don't like him-poor dad!!!
How do you help them?








8 comments:
sometimes when i really realize they just wanna be with me, I smother them with hugs and kisses, hold them until they get too much and finally leave me alone. the big part is realizing why they are "Bugging" me. and if i am rational and sane , this is what i do.
and i refer to the clingy ones as my best friend or sidekick!
I wish I were more "rational and sane"...(per crazymama)
I feel like they are ALL like this.
So sweet, though!
Caleb is like that, he is holding my leg or sitting on my lap. Or he will run up to me and say "hold it". And when I leave he throws a fit, I have to sneak out. My other kids could careless where I am.
Gavin is pretty much a Momma's boy, I do the same, sneak out, or if I can't lock myself in my room for a break. I love the pic of the too of you together, you look great!
Cassidy has always been Daddy's girl...from day one. i was always left out. But now I have Abby and she's ALL MINE!! She never leaves my side. It's nice because for all those years I was left out. She makes up for it! I don't mind at all. I just wish Cassidy was more like that. (It's not really that bad, Cassidy does hang out with me a lot, just not like Abby does)
ok i jinxed myself and Hope had to sit on my lap,hang on my neck and cling by my side all day! and i was not rational and sane!
Love thoes special boys!
Post a Comment