Thursday, April 5, 2007

We have an artist among us!



Kelsey loves to draw, paint, sculpt and create. She is always wanting to do a craft and I love that she wants to scrapbook with me. When she was 4 years old she made a horse out of an old toilet paper roll. I have so many pictures of her great creations. These are her latest beauties. Kelsey's mother was very artistic I tell Kelsey how lucky she is to have this wonderful talent from her.
Last month she took a little art class after school with her friend Cassidy. She had so much fun and was sad when it was over. I will defiantly have to sign her up again. This last picture shows my pet peeve hair in her sweet little face! She will just let it hang there, it never seems to bother her. I remember my mom always getting after us girls for having our hair in our faces. I do love Kelsey's huge smile and how can you not just love those dimples and missing teeth!

7 comments:

onehm said...

Adorable! We will have to get her together with Sweet G for an afternoon of art! They would have a blast!

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love the first flower painting at the top! very nice. I like how you took pictures of her holding her creations! do you save the actual papers then? or can you throw them away after that. I just shove them in a box and need to streamline my collections of "child art"

ZB said...

I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to draw me things! How cool is that?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Art projects are so fun. Especially when they make it just for you.

Stacey Crewse said...

She is sooo cute and a great artist! I love her missing tooth! You're a great mommy! I need to have my kids do more art etc.... very lucky kiddos to have such a great mom!!

Susan said...

What cute pictures of Kelsey! Is that a happy girl or what. Quess what? my favorite picture of her is the one with her hair in her eyes. Amazing what happens when you become a grandma. Just yesterday she was telling me she wants to be an artist when she grows up. Kelsey were so proud of you.Love Grammie

Julie Rae said...

It was so fun to see you! Your kids are so adorable. Sounds like you had a BUSY day! I hope you guys had a good Easter!!