

It has officially started and I'm so lucky to have double! I remember my mom saying when Paige and I were little that if the one did not think of it the other one would. This is so true! One always wakes up before the other and they can't stand it they have to go in and wake each other up. It's so sweet Kennedi will say where Car Car? And then go running to find him. Carter is much more sneaky!
The other day I was in the other room and I came back in and they were both up on the bar eating all the Easter candy! And, when I walked in they just smiled and said Hi!
I'm scared for what's next. Cody did some whoppers!
When we were living with my parents he took a blue marker and went around their house and put big X's all over the place. I could not believe it!
He made a ramp out of a tall mirror and jumped on it from the bed. He was lucky he just ended up with a scratch!
And, there were plenty of times he would try and make us something yummy to eat. One example he mixed sugar, honey and kool-aid all over the kitchen floor.
These are just a few of the things Cody did. My poor parents how did they ever survive us living with them.
At least I am some what prepared now!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Terrible Twos X's Two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Oh, good luck! I can't believe all that Cody did...
You can do it~ if anybody can, you can!
I'm jealous! I think having twins would be so fun-even if it's double trouble. And they grow up so fast that you need to remember every little thing.....blackmail baby!!! You're going to need it when they are teenagers!!!!!
People always ask, "How many kids do you want?" I respond, "one at a time!"....now I know why. Good luck with those cute kiddos. I'm glad I'm not the only one faced with a sneaky child. You can't get mad at them tho, because they are just so dog-gone cute!
they might be a lot of work but they always have a friend to play with. you never have to provide a playmate because they have a built in one.
I have enough trouble just handling one at this stage. It is a good thing they are super cute! Good luck!
It is crazy how you watch them do something and you think they are gonna break their necks and end up with not even a scratch. Your kids are so cute!!!
They are so cute. I bet its fun having a buddy with you always. I feel bad for my Brinlee sometimes because she has only me to play with all day.
Post a Comment