) four jobs i have had in my life:
1. BIG SURF and I was not a life guard
2. DE Frey I was one of those annoying telemarketers
3. Rumors
4. Hair Extravaganza
B) four movies i could watch over and over:
1. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
2. How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. 13 Going on 30
4. The Incredibles
C) four places i have lived:
1. Mesa, Az
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Tempe, AZ
D) four television shows i watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. King of Queens
E) four places i have gone on vacation:
1. Jamaica
2. NY, NY
3. San Diego
4. London/Paris
F) four websites i visit almost daily:
1. all my blogging friends & fam
2. Calorie King
3. check e-mails
4. food network
G) four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything I didn't have to make
2. Gecko's
3. anything Mexican
4. chocolate
H) four places i would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with just my husband :)
2. Sleeping in bed
3. In Hawaii lounging on the beach
4. Shopping in California or New York w/ $ to spend
I) four people who i tag:
1. Cara
2. Stacey
3. Bridget
4. Annie
hit copy and paste, delete my answers and type in yours. i want to know 4 things about your lives!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
4 things about me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
This was fun...you gotta delete my picture, though!
;)
Mmmm, brooke is looking a lot like onehm these days.
I love wild hearts and 13 going on 30. I used to watch Alias religiously. So sad that it's over!!!
When did you go ot France London?
Sorry, I put the post up but, then had to go make lunches and do kids hair. When I looked at it I was laughing!
very fun! dang I missed the picture!
Too bad you missed it. Brooke wasn't lookin' her best, if you know what I mean....
Love all the answers!
Post a Comment