This is the cover I did for my cousin Stacy for her Young Womans book. I thought it turned out pretty good so we did a scrapbook page for our Fun Friday!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Scrapbook Day
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:54 PM
Labels: cousins, scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I want one...pretty please with sugar on top???
;)
Wow! You do some amazing work. Do you work with the YW at church...cus you should. If they see this work of art, they are gonna want you!
That is awesome!! You are so good at that. Which reminds me I want to get one of those little books that you made for bunko. Do you have any available?
Dad just wanted me to tell you how creative you are and he loves the blog---"can you help me start one for san felipe "el dorado ranch". He even cried reading your 100 things. does that surprise you!
Post a Comment