Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just Because

I love watching this cartoon with the kids. I think Lola is cute and makes the perfect annoying little sis! No offense Bre. I love how she always uses the word absolutely when is really wants something. I want to get their book " I will never not ever eat a tomato". We just watched the show where it's Charlie's birthday, and Lola knows his surprise. Will she be able to stop her self? But, my favorite part of this show is all the fun bright colors and designs! I love it ! It always makes me want to go create something fun!

3 comments:

onehm said...

We love Charlie and Lola too! Mr. T always talks with a british accent after watching it. So funny...
And yes, that Lola has the "lil sis" act down pat!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Presley loves Charlie and Lola! But Presley loves anything from Disney! She loves TV way to much!

Julie Rae said...

I love it tooo!! My favorite is the dog named "Sizzles". I want to name my dog sizzles and say it with a British accent! "Sizewls"!