Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A few extra days!



These two are still on vacation time! Sleeping in and staying up way passed bedtime. And taking naps at different times. You know how after vacation you need a couple extra days just to get back to the swing of things. That is what the twins need a few extra days!!!
Kennedi found the beach toys and dragged them all out. I put a little water in the buckets, she had so much fun! They have out grown their high chairs and eat up with the big kiddos! My babies are growing up!

6 comments:

ZB said...

I love her beautiful dress. I wish I looked that good when I'm 'recovering' from a vacation.

onehm said...

You have the cutest kids! And you are so calm...I would be dying that schedules were all chaotic!

ZB said...

By the way, I need your address for Mini E's announcement...junk4zoie@gmail.com

Susan said...

I love the picture of the twins eating at the bar, are they growing up! Hey, I'm so excited that Bre started a blog, I knew it was just a matter of time.

Stacey Crewse said...

That is the CUTEST dress! Looks like you all had fun in Mexico! Love the Pics!

Jen said...

You're kids are too cute! Love the blog, it is so much fun to see what everyone is up to, and to see the families.