Sunday, March 25, 2007

Family Outing

Saturday was a busy day for the kids, well I guess it always usually is. Playing with friends or shopping with mom and spending a lot of time with Grandpa and Grandma. That's not the names my kids call them, they call them PaPa Joe and Frammie. Frammie got her name from Cody. When he was just starting to talk we would say were going to Grammie Pammie's and he couldn't say Grammie so it was Frammie! And that has been her nickname ever since. Everyone at church will tease and call her that and she even scored a license plate with her name.

The kids went to Mallory's birthday party and had so much fun! It was a circus theme. After the party,we meet Pam and Joe(Cody's grandparents aka PaPa Joe and Frammie Pammie)down town Mesa. The weather was beautiful well a little chilly for me but I'm always cold! We checked out all the fun statues and then went and ate at Mango's after we enjoyed some yummy ice cream. It was a fun night and a great idea PaPa Joe had!

It's kinda sad how many fun places we have been and we have a ton of pictures of these two in their stroller. We did let them run around after awhile. But, I try and keep them in it as long as possible. And, look at my silly girl in Kaden's stroller! Kaden is Cody and Kelsey's cousin he came along too.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the pictures, of course a proud grammie! I had to blow up the picture with Kelsey because I kept thinking something doesn't look right, then I saw the painted face. Looked like fun I love downtown Mesa!

onehm said...

MMMM...Love Mango's! Looks like you had a great time. Don't you love grandparents?