


This little guy loves I mean truly loves to color! And, he is pretty good for a two year old. I have so many pictures of him on his tummy coloring away! This is great for us at church because this will usually occupy him for a very long time. If only we could get his sis to love it that much! It is so cute to watch him because he puts a lot of time into his pictures. And, choosing a color is not just grabbing one, he really thinks about it. There is always a down side, now he thinks he can color on anything! Oh ya and he loves to eat well I guess just bite the tips off of the crayons.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Color me a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
How darling is that? He's gonna be an artist some day. I bet you have some already framed and up around the house!
A budding artist! Wonderful...we have a special place in our hearts for artists at our house. ;)
Carter is getting so big! That is great that he will sit there for hours. Presley is just like Ms.Kennedi she wont sit still!
Post a Comment