1. I make decisions quickly
2. I have no problem saving money
3. I love lunch dates with Mike
4. I am a tv junkie: Grey's Anatomy, New adventures of old Christine, Men in Trees, King of Queens, The Office. Sad but true and that is not all of them!
5. I married Mike Webb and my twin sister Paige is married to Rex Webb, and they are not related!
6. I love sweet things! Ice cream, candy, chocolate!!!!
7. My best friend is Paige
8. I'm not a morning person, love sleeping in.
9. I love to scrapbook and it is usually late at night.
10. I love the 1st Tuesday of every month, BUNKO!
11. I love to decorate and dream of different things I would do with our house.
12. I hate rude people
13. I hate to cook, but try to at least 3 nights a week.
14. I love that Mike is so involved with our kids, such a great daddy!
15. I love the smell of rain
16. I will throw up if I hear or see someone throwing up, I'm a big gagger too.
17. I wish I read more
18. I'm a horrible speller
19. I love my life!!!
20. I love to dance
21. I'm so grateful for my kiddos!
22. I love how close I am with my family
23. I hope my kids will become best friends
24. I love watching movies and tv with Mike, he just started watching Grey's Anatomy with me!
25. I couldn't live without DVR, hee hee!!!
26. I love Arizona weather even the heat!
27. I hate being cold
28. I love magazines
29. I love going on vacations
30. I love creating
31. I love getting my nails done, I can't go without polish on my toes!
32. I love to sing with my kids in the car.
33. I love roller coasters and amusement parks
34. I love to shop and find a great deal
35. I kind of have two sets of twins, Cody and Kelsey are 2 1/2 months apart.
36. I had braces for three years
37. I'm a twin
38. I am very good at forgiving
39. I would be lost without the gospel in my life.
40. I enjoy being silly and laughing
41. I love and need to make lists, can't live without my brain! I love my new one from my friend Cara.
42. I am very forgetful
43. But, I do remember names
44. I would take a nap everyday if I could and I can fall asleep anywhere.
45. I love candles
46. I'm scared of animals especially dogs
47. I love that all of my grandparents live close and I know them.
48. I love playing games
49. I hate speaking to a big crowd
50. I hate to clean my house but, love when it is clean.
51. My bed is hardly ever made
52. I love the feel of my face right after I have cleaned it!
53. I love visiting California
54. I'm a people watcher
55. I hate getting my face wet when swimming, well and my hair!
56. I love comfy clothes
57. I'm laid back about most things
58. I want a better life for my children
59. I love the color yellow
60. I love reminiscing and tell my kiddos stories about when I was younger.
61. I love Dr. Pepper
62. I hate cottage cheese, potato and egg salad YUCK!!
63. I love being with family
64. I love my new friends I have made in our ward.
65. I love getting things in the mail
66. I'm hardly ever on time, but with the help of Mike I'm getting better.
67. It's incredibly important to me to be thoughtful
68. I love when things are organized. I'm even funny about how the dishwasher is loaded I get this from my dad.
69. I love seeing my sister Bridget as a mom, she's a great mama!
70. I just learned how to dive last summer from my friend Emily.
71. I love Sonic ice!!!
72. I worry about my baby brother all the time
73. I love smooth writing pens
74. I love getting together with my very good friend Reilly and talk about all our adventures! I love how she always makes me laugh!!!
75. I am so proud of my brother Jack and his dedication to his mission.
76. My hubby thinks I'm sarcastic!
77. I had so much fun in high school but would never want to go back.
78. I love the smell of Downy
79. I moved to Rexburg, Idaho with Reilly but only lasted 4 months.
80. I'm scared to go to the dentist, every time!
81. I didn't get my first cavity until after Cody was born.
82. I love notebooks
83. I hate fighting!
84. My favorite food is Mexican and love my Grandma Daley's.
85. I love giggling with my mom and sisters
86. My hair is very thick and usually long
87. I went to beauty school my senior year of high school with Paige and Reilly
88. I still do hair with my sister.
89. I am so proud of how beautiful and young my mom looks!
90. I think Matthew McConaughly is so cute.
91. I hate to cry in public
92. I love fashion
93. I love my kids art work
94. I love to eat out
95. I love little shops
96. I love stationary, paper, crafty stuff!
97. I hate to shave love to get waxed, well after I'm waxed!
98. I love getting my hair done and hair products
99. I love collecting little quote books
100. I love my little family and want them to be happy!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
100 Things about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
We are the same!!!!!! I love a lot of the same things you do. Inf fact just today Tom was watching TV and I asked what he was watching. He said "something with Matthew McConaughly", and "I said say no more!"
Ok you & i are so alike. that is such a great way to get to know people! i love to be organized, waxing, paper stuff, watching my shows(The office!!!), love to nap, not a morning person, sonic ice, my bed is never made, love to get letters in the mail, i am an esthetician (Beauty school). anyway, i really could go on. it's all that's so fun! also love little shops! have you ever been to downtown phx? or "In the pink"? Haus, Sage, Melrose Vintage, mud pie, cornillia park? you would love a lot of them!
Post a Comment